On Mondays, we’re sharing tips on how you can be “MINDFUL” about your physical, emotional, and mental well-being.
What you can do to STAY FOCUSED
- Make to-do lists at the end of each day for the day ahead
- Instead of multi-tasking, try doing one thing at a time
- Give yourself a time limit to complete each task
- Take scheduled breaks throughout the day
- Try a memory building or brain training game app like Lumosity
- Make goals and break tasks into smaller parts
- Do your best to eliminate distractions, such as silencing your phone, turning off the television, etc.
- Keep your home and/or workspace organized and free of clutter
- Close your eyes and take at least five deep breaths
- Avoid too much caffeine and try chewing gum instead