We hope you and your family are staying healthy and safe.
At Project Access, we’ve been laser focused on ensuring our residents are also staying healthy and safe.
We’ve made thousands of wellness calls and what our residents are sharing is not surprising:
- Parents and Adults are experiencing financial hardship after losing their job,
- Youth are trying to salvage what’s left of the school year but can’t focus with everyone at home; they need help but mom or dad are tapped out, and
- Seniors are anxious about being confined to their apartments without a clear end date
We’ve been addressing these concerns, working with community partners, coming up with innovation solutions, and utilizing volunteer support. We continue to need resources so we can keep up with the need. Will you join us to continue to protect our community’s most vulnerable populations?
We invite you to join us on May 5 for #GivingTuesdayNow – a global day of giving. Through your support, we can continue to help our families and seniors navigate through these uncertain times and be right there with them when America opens up again.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Make a 100% tax-deductible gift at https://www.project-access.org/donate/individual-donation/
- If you prefer to write a check, please make payable to Project Access and send to 2100 W. Orangewood Ave., Suite 230 – Orange, CA 92868
- Spread the word about our work and share posts on your social media