MAKE A DIFFERENCE AS A VOLUNTEER
Volunteering provides an enriching and rewarding experience for people looking to make a difference in the lives of others in need.
Support a Community Event at a Resource Center
Events include holiday celebrations, family game nights, and more
Become a Youth Mentor/Tutor
Provide homework help and lead enrichment activities during the After-School Program
Volunteer at Special Events
Support day of logistics or secure auction items
- Golf Tournament – June 1, 2023
- Keys to Success – October 7, 2023
Join the Board of Directors or a Committee
Host a Virtual Workshop
Teach a skill or share an area of expertise with our residents
Make Informational Outreach Calls
Make calls to share vital resources and information with residents
Support the translation of informative documents for residents
Assemble Grab & Go Kits
Create essential kits such as youth activities or cleaning supplies for the community
GAIN HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE AS AN INTERN
Project Access is a professional and established nonprofit dedicated to enhancing the experience of its interns through hands-on experience in Human Services, Social Services, Education, Evaluation, Community Building, and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD INTERN WITH US
- Gain valuable work experience and develop specific skills working directly in the community with youth, family, and senior populations of diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Learn more about the needs of low-income and affordable housing communities
- Find a location convenient for your internship. We have Resource Centers in 16 states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennesse, Texas, Utah and Washington. Click here for a list of locations.
- Set your flexible intern hours to complete your academic internship requirements
- Work alongside experienced professionals, receive valuable feedback, and gain a professional reference for your future career search
- Impact the lives of residents of all ages
To learn more, please email Linda Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 594-1327.