Interested in interning with Project Access? Here are a few reasons why you should:
- Project Access is a professional and established nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the experience of its volunteers and interns through hands-on experience in the areas of Human Services, Social Services, Education, monitoring and evaluation, community building, and more.
- You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and develop specific skills working directly in the community with youth, family, and/or senior populations of diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- You will learn more about the needs of “low-income” communities.
We have various placement locations throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, Alameda, Contra Costa, Fremont, Sacramento, San Diego, Santa Clara, and San Mateo Counties. We also have opportunities in Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas.
We are flexible with scheduling hours for interested interns to successfully complete academic internship requirements.
Work alongside experienced professionals, receive valuable feedback and be a part of a passionate team!
Volunteering provides an enriching and rewarding experience for people looking to make a difference in the lives of others in need. Project Access relies on volunteers to share their experience, expertise, skills and time with the low-income families and seniors we serve. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bilingual Tutor for Adults
- Computer Lab Instructor
- Fundraising/Special Events
- Job Skills & Employment Search Mentor
- Office Assistant
- Physical Assistant/Nutrition Instructor
- Teen Development Facilitator
- and much more!